Your personal brand: how is it working for you?
18th May, 1.30-4pm Kimpton Clocktower Hotel, Manchester
This is about how personal brand is driven by values and how this then influences behaviour. This is more about an inside out approach to personal brand, looking at all elements rather than primarily image, which is often how personal brand is viewed.
This session starts an exploration into:
- The nuts and bolts of personal brand
- What it is and what it isn’t
- Understanding personal values and the importance of congruence with values and behaviour
- Congruence between personal values and organisational culture
Join us at the Women in Nuclear’s Annual Mindset Conference, which brings together leaders and sector experts who will share their experiences on how we can successfully move towards a system that is appealing, flexible and feasible while promoting inclusivity, productivity and collaborations.
Secure the bag for life
31st May , 6.30-7.30pm (GMT), Online
Money. Part of an ambitious career but what does that mean for you personally?
Do you want more, less, different?
Join us to explore ways to ensure your value and impact is monetised no matter what pivots and plans may come. Alongside some of the biggest money mindset blocks that can leave you stuck.
Let's Talk About Burnout
28th June , 6.30pm-7.30pm (GMT), Online
Let’s get real about the B-word, what it is and some of the ways it can creep up in our careers. 49% of respondents felt burnout according to a McKinsey survey in 2021.
- Has it gone away? No.
- Has it evolved and become a higher priority for orgs and individuals? Yes.
- Is it important to understand? Yes.
Let’s explore what it is and how we can build ambitious careers without it
AS SEEN IN
New Job Now
30th August , 6.30-7.30pm (GMT), Online
You know it’s time to move on but overwhelm over the next step means your not actually moving. Let’s simplify what you should do to get going!
- Maybe the rug was pulled or a change has been calling you for a while.
- Maybe you’ve hit a ceiling in your current organisation
- Maybe you’re ready to return to employment after a season of freelancing
- Maybe the year has got you thinking or you have been impacted by redundancy or facing uncertainty in your role.
No matter the reason, the bottom line is you need to find something NOW in this session I will share key insights to get you started sooner; not later.
Leaving Yourself on "Read"
27th September , 6.30pm-7.30pm (GMT), Online
What is ACTUALLY going on?
So many thoughts and feelings yet you’re unresponsive to opportunities and desires in your career. Time to reply?
In this session, we will explore the things that can get you stuck in the treacle, the reasons you’ve lost your spark and what to do to get it back.