What are cookies?
- Remembering personal information, so you do not need to re-enter this information repeatedly;
- Keeping track of your specific preferences;
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and personalising the content that I show you to improve your website experience;
- Analysing how you use my website which helps me to troubleshoot any problems and monitor my own performance;
- Sending promotional emails about new products, offers and other information based on your preferences; and
- Preventing fraudulent activity and improving security.
Please find information below about the individual cookies I use and the purposes for which I use them.
|Strictly Necessary cookies|
The strictly necessary cookies allow you to navigate my website and display the correct page for the device you are using.
These cookies are used to track visits to my website and help me measure traffic sources to improve performance. They are also used to optimise my website based on how many visitors navigate through the website and identify any errors should they occur. All information collected is anonymised. If you disable these cookies the website should function correctly, but I will not know that you visited the website.
These are used to recognise you when you return to my website. This enables me to personalise my content for you, greet you by your name and remember your preferences.
These cookies are set through my advertising partners and are used to help present you with relevant advertising. No personal information is collected, instead they rely on the cookies to identify your internet device and browser details. By disabling these cookies, you will not receive less advertising, but the advertising you receive will be less targeted to your preferences.
Except for essential cookies, all other cookies will expire after 90 days of inactivity.
Third Party Cookies
- Google analytics
Please note that I do not allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
Several partners advertise on my behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow me to see if my customers have come to the site through one of my partner sites so that I can credit them appropriately for you making a purchase.
Please note that I do not allow any third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
Cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can block cookies but please note that may mean you will be unable to access all or parts of my website.
You can opt-out and remove cookies from your PC by using these guides:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835#/en-us/kb/278835
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_GB
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
How long do you store cookies for?
Cookies can be stored for varying lengths of time on your browser or device. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your browser, but Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
I may update this policy from time to time. If I make significant changes, I will let you know, but please do check this policy regularly to ensure you are aware of the most updated version.