In this episode, I sit with Sam Flynn, and she shares insights on how we can navigate technology and the expectation and habit of always being plugged in whilst being present in the lives we work so hard for. Prefer to read? Check out the blog here.
- Social media is one of the biggest tools or platforms that impact mental health (11:06)
- Tips for reducing phone use (15:26)
- Social media is one of the biggest tools or platforms that impact mental health (42:36)
Sam has been delivering social media training for 12 years, and has combined this with her background in business psychology to help individuals and organisations manage their relationship with the digital world as a digital wellbeing coach. Sam works with individuals to reduce the negative impacts they might be experiencing from their digital use, such as sleep, mental health, focus and attention and loss of time. Connect with her on Instagram here.
- Sign up for the Monday Memo for tips and tools to support your ambitious career here
- Book a call to find out how 1-1 coaching can support your goals, build your self-trust and give you clarity on your next steps so you can create a career you truly desire.
- Join the Vault Community to build an ambitious career without burnout, overwhelm and underwhelm
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/justjazco/message