In this episode, I sit with Dina Grishin, and we share insights from our work around career change, the indecision that can arise and what you can do about it.
Prefer to read? Check out the blog here.
- What would happen if we saw our business as a creative expression? (1:35)
- What happens if you don’t have ideas (7:13)
- Coaching is what you make it (11:56)
- Self-discovery, self-development and self-mastery (27:12)
- Career clarity equals career change (32:18)
- What to do when you feel like you’re stuck (36:40)
Dina is a life & career coach based in London, coaching worldwide. She works with full-timers, part-timers and freelancers who feel stuck in indecision about what to do next in their careers. Join her mailing list here
- Sign up for the Monday Memo for tips and tools to support your ambitious career here
- Book a call to find out how 1-1 coaching can support your goals, build your self-trust and give you clarity on your next steps so you can create a career you truly desire.
- Join the Vault Community to build an ambitious career without burnout, overwhelm and underwhelm
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/justjazco/message